Monday, February 18, 2013

Urban Fantasy Interviews on The Author Hour

Sadly, I'm sort of phoning it in this week since I'm still up to my ears in our long-distance move. We found the cutest house to purchase in our new town and thankfully our offer was accepted. But, as most of you probably know, that's just the beginning and arguably the easiest part of the journey. At this point, our possessions are stuck halfway across the country, Hubs has started his new job, and I'm spending most of my days on the phone with banks, realtors, and more as I try to get this thing done as quickly as possible.

So, yeah, I'm going a little crazy, LOL. I'd planned on having another review ready to go by now, but between all the commuting, the new schedule, and overall exhaustion, my reading has slowed to a crawl. Instead, I decided to share an older website I just recently discovered called The Author Hour. There are some fabulous audio and print interviews with a bunch of really cool authors from several genres, including urban fantasy and paranormal. Looks like they haven't added anything since early 2011, but there's plenty to keep you busy anyway. Check it out, and let me know what you think.

Bonus - Be sure to stop by Savvy Authors and read last week's interview with one of my favorite UF writers, Nicole Peeler. Find out how she feels about ending her Jane True series and get a peek at what she's working on next.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got an underwriter to hunt down...

Cheers!
Ella

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thank all the Geek Gods for technology. And thanks for the website. I love hearing how other writers work, and especially how they create the stories I enjoy. On the other hand, knowing where the stories come from has also got me through books that I wouldn't otherwise consider. Creates a different and special connection, then.

Good luck with the moving stuff, too.
m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...