Saturday, November 12, 2011

Still going...


Here are my stats for NaNo as of Friday night: total word count 27014.   Also, I have a lump on my forehead from the contact sport of banging head to laptop.  Replacing my chocolate frenzy are grapes.  I like the sensation of popping them in my mouth one after the other.  LOL.  I’m drinking so much herbal tea and water, I’m spending a lot of time in the bathroom.  That was more information, I’m sure, you wanted to hear. 

Hit a few bumps in the road, when my characters got out and decide they were going in another direction.  Man, I was pissed at them.  I mean, I had their path paved out for them.  How dare they choose for themselves?   So, I had to input a new direction for my GPS system.  Usually, I find it exciting when characters know where they want to go, but it’s a little nerve wrecking when you’re under the time constraints of NaNo.  So, that’s the latest update.

Here's a quick chuckle for you about spoonerisms.  Huh?  Spoonerisms are accidental verbal errors. 

Later,
Elizabeth


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...