Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My September Reading List

I'm still regrouping after my vacation, so this week I'm keeping it simple. Here is a list with links to all the releases I'm looking forward to reading over the next month.

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake, August 30th

The Black Stiletto by Raymond Benson, September 5th

Ghosts By Gaslight: Stories of Steampunk and Supernatural Suspense by Jack Dann and Nick Gevers, September 6th

One Salt Sea: An October Daye Novel by Seanan McGuire, September 6th

Serenity Volume 2: Better Days and Other Stories (graphic novel) by Various Authors, September 6th

The Rift Walker by Clay and Susan Griffith, September 20th

Reamde by Neal Stephenson, September 20th

The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton, September 27th

Holy Terror (graphic novel) by Frank Miller, September 27th

Ganymede by Cherie Priest, September 27th

The Immorality Engine by George Mann, September 27th

There are so many great titles coming out, I hope I have time for them all. What books are you eagerly awaiting? Any must-haves or pre-orders you'd like to share?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...